No products in the cart.
FAQ about Affect Beard Care
- My butter arrived melted- is it ruined?
- No it is not. The butters used are very temperature sensitive. Anything over room temperature will cause them to liquify or melt. To get them to re-harden, simply stir the product and place them in the refrigerator or freezer until reharden. From there keep them in a out of sunlight/consistent temperature area.
- How long is the shelf life of the product?
- Shelf life is 12-18 months. As the product ages you may notice the scent becomes less strong.
- What are the ingredients?
- Will the product clog my pores?
- While everyone is different, we spent an enormous time researching the comedogenic scale (which measures how likely skincare ingredients such as oils and butters will clog pores) when developing our product. With that said everyone is different and everyone pores are different but our comedogenic rating is:
- What are the IFRA Standards, do you follow them?
- They are a set of rules and regulations for the use of fragrance materials, and a baseline for the industry. And we ABSOLUTELY follow them to a tee. We do not exceed the % rules on our fragrances. In fact, we typically are well under the max % due to the fact that we want more of the good health stuff that will actually make a difference to your facial hair over the scent being super strong. Click here to read more about IFRA